Saturday, December 8, 2007

#22(WEEK 9). ebooks


Once when we were in year 10 our form teacher told us that "a time will come when we wont be standing here infront teaching you children, it will be a little electronice device" ( I think she meant for computers...maybe or maybe not)...I think those days are not very far from now....I do believe or shall I say that I have to accept that TECHNOLOGY has moved this far where books are appearing on screen page by page....I wouldn't want to go there...for me its too much hard workI'd rather take mah hard copy and read in a healthy environment than to sit in the study straining mah eyes off....no no I actually dont say that it is bad.....yeah for materials which we think will get tatty because of the quality of paper it's printed on or a lot of man handling will damage it, I think ebook will give it a prolonged life,..oops what am I saying, not prolonged! I mean they will be IMMORTAL..aha!.......IT is also good for people doing research and travelling and wouldn't wanna overload their luggage wid books etc.You may call me old chick who wouldn't wanna acccept todays technology...but nah 98% of people out there still believe in books ...books i mean da actual hard copy. So yeah good news for da publishers out there...you wont run out of business ...cause there's heaps of people like me out there who will keep you going

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work here

bella said...

Fruitsalad-well, you are not that fruity after all but one clever chickybabe. Well done and we may even get our rewards on the same day!!!