Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 9:(#21)Podcasts

Can you see the difference???Gosh!!! from a transistor to PODCAST
Now I have followed whateva da steps said to get into the salad of "broadcast" and "ipod" ie is the PODCAST. I donot really know if I have the right stuff on mah blog but have come to know how to get mah self around to the podcast sites....i visited these 3 places
o Podcast.net
o Podcastalley.com
o Yahoo Podcasts
.....and Yahoo worked best for me and I have struggled to get the RSS feed onto mah blog so it better b right! And yeah....nah it was not right...so I seekd help from my friend again...there she comes and Oh YEAH!! ALL DONE...I think she deserves and extra MP3 player...oh yes b4 I forget I did listen to some music and "golden" news but nah I am all gud up to here I guess ;)
http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=fruitsalad&target=http://fruitsalad-tropical.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! Just be sure and post an actual link to a podcast so we can watch one of your favorites. Then we can get you checked off for this and there'll only be 2 left to go! :)