Saturday, December 8, 2007

#23(WEEK9) Summing UP

Myspace Glitter Graphics - http://www.glittertextgraphics.com

Yeah as you said...it is not the end it is the beginning of a new me.I have learnt so much...There has been some hurdles, bit of humps and wee bit of pot holes...I would say...mmm.. it has been bit of a bumpy ride but I have reached my destination to start off on a new route... Before even beginning this programme, I was losing hope, always thinking if ever I will be able to do this but when i started! there I was very proud of mah self being able to tackle each excerise as it came...and I must say I had a very helpful friend who always helped and encouraged me to keep going when I encounted difficulty[Now this friend cannot hide anymore she's no other than MUMBAICHIC]Thanks heaps doll you have been an amazing support. It has been a huge learning curve for me...reason being that as I had said earlier in this programme..."You have to have good amount of time to explain yah self to be patient and to do each exercise with lot of enthusiasm...than u'll be successful. ...I am not stopping here,I will try and take out some time once a week to do something or the other from this programme to keep up to date..Thanks to Jayne Gutry and team of acl elgar.;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good on ya for perservering and completing the programme, we have enjoyed reading about what you have been doing and watching your confidence increase. Well done and a big pat on the back.

atramper said...

This is an awesome blog with lots of good humour and clever technical blogging. Well done tropical fruitsalad. You hung in there to the end - probably watching all those hunky Indian movie stars! Well done for the team as well as for you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.